09 Mar Python Developer
Quant Hedge fund is seeking a Python Developer to join their
Our client a Quantitative Hedge Fund is seeking a Python/C++ developer
to join their team. This fund was started in 2008 and already has over 1B
under management and growing. This is an excellent opportunity to be
one of the first 30 employees and grow the company. Their is growth
potential into doing more Quantitative work for the right person.
• Work closely with portfolio managers, researchers and developers to develop new data sets and tools
• Troubleshooting data related problems as they arise.
• Contribute to the development of new tools to help maximize profit.
• Bachelors degree or higher in CS, Mathematics, EE or other computational discipline.
• Technical skills: Python, Linux
• 2+ yrs. development experience on Linux
• 2+ yrs. Linux scripting experience using Shell, Python
• Familiarity with financial data sets
• Excellent communication skills